Monday 22 February 2016

How to send Automatic Reply to your every Customer on Gmail like Big Com...



 
Have you notices, sometomes when you send an email to Big communities like facebook, gmail, YouTube, google etc. then an instant Reply come with ''we will respond soon'' like this.
As Iam YouTuber and my subscriber sometimes send me email about their query so i thought that I have to Appreciate them for contacting me and give them instant Reply
so i have made this video for people like me to send an automatic response or email to their customer or Subscribers.
so every time when anyone send me an email an instant reply come in their inbox ''Thanku for contacting Weekend trick'$ we will respond you soon till that visit our fanpage'' like this.
so if you are like me or in big community then you can use this for free, so watch this video right now

No comments:

Post a Comment